Hyatt Cleanest Hotel Room Contest!!
Written by admin
Saturday, 4 August 2012 06:23
Did you know the Hyatt is running a Cleanest Hotel Room contest? Your hotel room could be FREE!
Convention guests may compete to see who has the cleanest room upon their check out day. Three lucky rooms will win prizes. To participate, only those checking out on Sunday, August 5, 2012 will be considered. Winners will be contacted directly and then pictures of the winning rooms and their room numbers will be shared on the Hyatt Regency O’Hare’s Facebook page! For your own safety and security, we will not post the names of the winning guests.
The top three cleanest rooms will win the following prizes:
1. Two nights complimentary room and tax!
2. One night complimentary room and tax!
3. $50 room allowance!
Inside helpful hints and tips from winners of other cleanest room contests:
1. Linens removed from the bed and placed with the towels in front of the closet.
2. All trash (pizza leftovers, leftover amenities, Got Soap?) into one trash bag.
3. All recyclables into a separate bag (including Red Bull cans, glass, Mountain Dew bottles, water bottles and all other recyclables).